About Me

Amherst, Ohio, United States
Hi my name is Cathy and I love my Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ, my family, my Cricut Expression, cardmaking, scrapbooking, crocheting, and recently knitting. Email- cathyhartle@gmail.com

Sunday, January 2

Happy New Year!

Ok, it's a new year and my resolution is to post more. It's not that I haven't been busy making cards....I just don't remember to take pictures of them all before I send them out. Also, since I didn't have enough Christmas cards to send out this year, my resolution is to make at least 5 each month.

I got a new Gypsy for Christmas! Yay! Now I just need to learn how to use it. I downloaded the User Manual and have been reading it...now the true test. I need to make a birthday card for my son and lots of thank you cards. I'll try to post them all before I put them in the mail.

No comments:

Post a Comment