About Me

Amherst, Ohio, United States
Hi my name is Cathy and I love my Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ, my family, my Cricut Expression, cardmaking, scrapbooking, crocheting, and recently knitting. Email- cathyhartle@gmail.com

Wednesday, December 8

Flaunt It Fridays Challenge- Winter Frolic Snowman

Since I don't have Winter Frolic, I used the snowman from Doodlecharms cart. I cut his hat from Paper Doll Dress Up. The snow flakes are from my stash. For the snow at the bottom I tore a piece of white paper and put Stickles crystal on it. His scarf is a piece of yarn. The stamp is from Scrappy Cat Clear Stamps.

8 comments:

  1. Great job! love the snowman! Dina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job!! That was very creative of you to add that cute hat from PDDU (love that cart!) I love his scarf too! He looks very similar to the WF snowman. Thanks for flaunting it at Flaunt It Friday's!
    Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very very cute. Love the hat. Very pretty paper, perfect touch adding snowflakes. Thank you for joining us at Flaunt It Fridays.

    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute! Im from ohio as well. :) thanks for joining us at FIF!

    Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  5. OK, I just have to say, I LOVE THE WAY YOU DID HIS SCARF and HAT! Woo-Hoo! Thanks for playing at FIF! :) Janis

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just love this snowman! You did fabulous on the challenge! Thanks for joining us over at FIF! Have a fabulous day!
    ~Dorcas
    http://4craftyangels.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is super cute. That hat is adorable.
    Hugs,
    Raven

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love his outfit! Thanks for joining us at the FIF challenge! :) Laurel

    ReplyDelete