About Me

Amherst, Ohio, United States
Hi my name is Cathy and I love my Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ, my family, my Cricut Expression, cardmaking, scrapbooking, crocheting, and recently knitting. Email- cathyhartle@gmail.com

Thursday, November 18

A Little Behind

It seems like my days go by so fast. I haven't been on the computer much because I've been knitting and crocheting a lot. I knitted my first pair of socks from toe up using the magic loop. The yarn I used was wool and mink. I wore them to Cory's football game and I'm glad I did! They were so warm!
The pair I'm working on now has a pattern on the top, but not too complicated. That yarn is wool, bamboo, and nylon. I hope they are warm, too.
Ok now for some of the cards I made for December birthdays.
This first one was made for Bill and Deb's anniversary. Not much Cricut on this, just a scalloped circle.


The next card I made was for my Mother's birthday. Again no Cricut on this one. I love how it came out.

The next one I made is for Julie's birthday. I tried something new for this one. I found this pattern on Splitcoaststampers.

No comments:

Post a Comment