About Me

Amherst, Ohio, United States
Hi my name is Cathy and I love my Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ, my family, my Cricut Expression, cardmaking, scrapbooking, crocheting, and recently knitting. Email- cathyhartle@gmail.com

Saturday, October 30

Lots of cards to be made in Oct.

The next birthday in Oct. is Justin's. His is on the 26th. I used the Paisley Cartridge for the owl and branch.
The next birthday is Randy's. His is on the 27th. He turned 9. I used the Cars cartridge for Lightning McQueen. I love that movie!!
Next is Missy's birthday on Halloween. I used the Heritage Cartridge for the tea set and tray. It so reminds me of Missy!
My friend, Janice, had a death in her family last week. Her mom passed and I needed to make a sympathy card for her. I used Storybook Cartridge for the swirly frame and oval.

Cory's birthday is Dec. 14, but Bill and Deb are having a combined birthday party for Randy and Cory on Nov.13. So here is Cory's card. I used Make-the-Cut software to make this. Found the clip art online. I also used Graphically Speaking for the 10's.

2 comments:

  1. Girl what carts are you using? you have to tell us that--I love that owl and he looks so familiar--i think I have him, but what cartridge is it?
    I love the boy one--hahah--man is he cute!

    all the cricky best,
    kandrew

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cards are so adorable! I just wanted to tell you that you won the I Love the 80's Blog Hop! Please cotact me with your info critterbugg365@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete