About Me

Amherst, Ohio, United States
Hi my name is Cathy and I love my Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ, my family, my Cricut Expression, cardmaking, scrapbooking, crocheting, and recently knitting. Email- cathyhartle@gmail.com

Thursday, July 29

New cards

I can't believe it's been almost a month since I have posted anything. Well I made some thank you cards for Bill. With Father's Day and his birthday so close, I made them last week.

These were made using Create-a-Critter. I made this one for Vicki and her family. I love the colors!


Next I made this one for Chris and his family.
 

 


The next one I made for Jeff and his family.

 


This one was made for Missy and her family.




I have lots of birthdays in August, so I'm going to be busy. I'll post them as I make them.





3 comments:

  1. I appreciate the comment on my blog!! You have alot of great cards on your blog so I decided to follow your blog!! Have agreat day!!

    Denise in WA
    www.rndhud6.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute cards thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are absolutely ADORABLE! I love each one of them--the sentiments are fantastic for each one! I agree I am hooked on the Lord Jesus Christ--we are sisters together!

    ReplyDelete