About Me

Amherst, Ohio, United States
Hi my name is Cathy and I love my Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ, my family, my Cricut Expression, cardmaking, scrapbooking, crocheting, and recently knitting. Email- cathyhartle@gmail.com

Monday, July 5

Family reunion pictures

It was so wonderful to see everyone! I tried to take lots of pictures, not all of them turned out. Oh well, I put some of the best ones on here.

The whole gang!

Vicki, Bill, Missy, Chris, Dad, Mom, and Jeff! Us and our children.
Our five all grown up!
This is Trevor, Mark, Deb, Julie, and Dani. They lovingly call themselves "the Shaft"!! (the not Hartles)
Missy's family: Ben, Missy, Justin, Bethany, Grandpa, Miranda, Matthew, and Mark.
Bill's family: Bill, Cory, Grandpa, Randy, and Deb.
Chris' family: Dani, Jackson, Grandpa, Nathan, and Chris.
Jeff's family: Julie, Josh, Grandpa, Jenna, and Jeff.
Vicki's family: Trevor, Brandon, Grandpa, Faith, and Vicki.

No comments:

Post a Comment