About Me

Amherst, Ohio, United States
Hi my name is Cathy and I love my Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ, my family, my Cricut Expression, cardmaking, scrapbooking, crocheting, and recently knitting. Email- cathyhartle@gmail.com

Saturday, June 5

Sizzlin' Saturday



I've been working on a few cards. There are a lot of events in June. The first one is for Megan for her birthday.





















I thought I would try a shaped card. I made this one for Jeff's birthday. I used the Make The Cut software. The doors open and "Happy birthday" is inside. Since Jeff lives in Texas now, I wanted something that reminds me of there!























I made this one for Julie. I've really been missing Jeff, Julie, and the children. They will be coming to visit around the Fourth of July. We are planning a family reunion and birthday party for Bill on the fourth at Missy's.













I made this one for Mom. I really miss my mother!! I don't know when I will be able to get down to Alabama again!













I made this one for Jenna. She is really good with a hula-hoop! LOL  This was made with the Paisley cartridge.












I made this one for Missy's and Mark's anniversary. I really like how this came out! It's bright and colorful.











I made this one for Mark for Father's Day. I love From My Kitchen cart. Mark's whole family went together and got him a big grill for Father's day. It's gas on one side and charcoal on the other!

No comments:

Post a Comment