About Me

Amherst, Ohio, United States
Hi my name is Cathy and I love my Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ, my family, my Cricut Expression, cardmaking, scrapbooking, crocheting, and recently knitting. Email- cathyhartle@gmail.com

Tuesday, June 22

First Day of Summer and My 41st Wedding Anniversary

Can you believe it? Yesterday was my 41st anniversary! It really doesn't seem that long. It almost feels like it was just a short time ago I was walking down the aisle on my dad's arm. There are so many of my friends and family that have divorced, I almost feel like an oddity.  We have had our share of ups and downs, but we made it work. From this marriage we have brought five of the most spectacular children into this world. I couldn't be more proud of each and every one. Out of these children, we now have 12 natural and 2 step grandchildren. God has blessed us so! I'm looking forward to the next 20 years. I am so in love with my wonderful husband. Are there things that I wish I could change about him...sure. But there are tons more that I wouldn't even think about changing. We all have our faults and I have lots. He loves me through it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment