About Me

Amherst, Ohio, United States
Hi my name is Cathy and I love my Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ, my family, my Cricut Expression, cardmaking, scrapbooking, crocheting, and recently knitting. Email- cathyhartle@gmail.com

Thursday, September 2

Texas Bound!

We leave tomorrow for Texas!! I finally get to see where Jeff lives!! Woo Hoo!! I've only been west of Nashville once and that was the southern route on St. Route 10.
We'll be going with Missy, Mark, Bethany, and Ben. We're driving their mini van. The plan is to switch drivers occasionally so no one gets too tired. Bethany has her learners permit and wants to drive some, too. (not so sure that's a good idea going down--it'll be Labor Day weekend on super highways)
Missy is really excited to cross over the Mississippi River!! haha
I'll post some pictures when we get back.

No comments:

Post a Comment